Valentine is the day of the celebration of love. February 14th has become more prevalent in modern history as Pope Gelasius declared it a day to celebrate Christian martyrs named Valentinus and Valentine, who was executed for helping Christians to wed. It is celebrated on February 14th every year.
It is a traditional event that includes roses, chocolates, cards, and other gifts. It is a good time to treasure the relationship with your beloveds, including lovers, friends, and family.
On this day, people tend to show their affection towards each other by gifting chocolates and exerting effort to make their loved ones feel extraordinary and appreciated.
We introduce free chocolate images that could be downloaded and used for both personal and commercial uses in this article.
Royalty-Free Chocolate Images from photoAC
All chocolate images on photoAC are free for download and you can use them for personal projects. When you want to use them for commercial purposes, please check our Usage Guides.
There are many types of free chocolate images that can be found on photoAC, including handmade chocolate bars, chocolate cake, chocolate donuts, milk chocolate, people making chocolate, people sending chocolate as gifts, etc.
Let take a look at some beautiful images below. If you feel like them, sign up and download them now for free.
Valentine’s Day and Love Quotes for Couples
Most often, Valentine is always associated with love. It comes up to our mind whenever we hear this term. What is love? A question that may seem easy to answer, but it has a broader and deep meaning. We don’t have to pin the exact meaning of love because everyone has their way of understanding what love is. It’s just not about romantic relations. Love can be everywhere.
There are many ways to celebrate Valentine’s. One of the remarkable things about this particular event is that we received and read many Valentine love quotes inspiring and heartwarming to read. Love quotes are phrases written with special meanings. It makes our heart flatter when someone sends us romantic love quotes as part of their Valentine greetings. You may see it on a greeting card together with flowers and chocolates to make it unique and extra special for you.
To help you find some of the best valentine’s quotes, we rounded up at least 50 romantic phrases that you can use to send to your special someone, family, and friends on Valentine’s day.
Love Quotes for Him
1.“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” —Angelita Lim.
2. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss.
3.” Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” —Robert A. Heinlein.
4. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately and protected so fiercely.” —This Is Us.
5. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” —Emily Bronte.
6. “Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
7. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe.
8. ” You don’t marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.” — Unknown.
9. “Romance is thinking about your significant other when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” ― Nicholas Sparks.
10. ” Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.” — Meet Joe, Black.
11. “A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what.” — P.S. I Love You.
12. “Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you. You’re my end and my beginning.” — John Legend.
13. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard.
14. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen.
15. “Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries.” – Truman Capote.
16. ” Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.” — Bob Marley.
17. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde.
18. “You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.” – Unknown.
19. “Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.” — Unknown.
20. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight.
21. “I’ve been in love with you since the very beginning. You asked why there isn’t anyone else in my life, and the reason … is you.” ― Julie James.
21. “For thousands of nights, I dreamed of making love to you. No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.” ― Again, the Magic.
22. “Life is not the number of breaths you take; it’s the moments that take your breath away.” – Hitch.
23. “Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.” ― Elinor Glyn.
24. “I love you. You… you complete me.” — Jerry Maguire.
Love Quotes for Her
25. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. ” ― J.R.R. Tolkien
26. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. ” ― Unknown
27. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. ” ― Leo Christopher
28. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. “― Inconnu
29. “I choose you. And I’ll pick you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. ” ― Unknown
30. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. ” ― A. A. Milne
31. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well, what I am saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.” ― Open 365 on Tumblr
32. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. ” ― Angelita Lim
33. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me, and I love you. ” ― Unknown
34. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left. ” ― Unknown
35. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean, I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us. I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most. ” ― Unknown
36. “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you. ” ― Unknown
37. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. ” ― Cassandra Clare
38. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. ” ― Unknown
39. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride, so I love you because I know no other way. ” ― Pablo Neruda
40. “I love you, and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out. ” ― Unknown
41. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” ― John Green
42. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said to have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ” ― George Moore
43. “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. ” ― Coco J. Ginger
44. “Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again. Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again ” ― The Cure
45. “Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all, it’s right now, at the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me. ” ― Leo Christopher
46. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. ” ― Helen Keller
47. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ” ― Harry Burns
48. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. ” ― Victor Hugo
49. “You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them even though they’re not. ” ― Jodi Picoult
50. Did you enjoy reading all these love quotes? The feelings and emotions are indeed overwhelming. A short phrase that has the power to make anyone’s heart pound. Did you get any inspiration and idea on what you will write for your special someone? ― Unknown
The love quotes are sweet enough to make your loved one smile, but you can make it extra special if you include your chosen valentine love quotes in your hand-made valentine card, or a digital card can also do a different sweet vibe.
Here are some DIY ideas that you can try and create for your special loved one. Indeed, this love quote card will make your celebration more ideal and fabulous!
Hand-made Valentine Card
- Printed Geometric Clip arts
This is a DIY project, which you can make out of cardboard or paper. The dimension of the Valentine card is about 18cm x 11cm x 4cm.
- Start by folding the paper or cardboard into a rectangle. Corner to corner, it should measure about 18cm x 11cm.
- Fold-down the top left corner to meet the leading edge of the paper. Fold it down again so that it covers about 2/3rds of the length of the paper.
- Once it does, you can start cutting the clip arts you print. You can look for more ideal images in PhotoAC. You can download it for free, and there are a lot of valentine images such as couples, chocolates, and heart balloons which you can use for your designs.
- Draw a rectangle on the center of your card. Use it as a placeholder for your love quotes and message.
- Paste the clip arts and add some glitters on the side. It is also a good idea to put your picture together, and it’s done.
If you don’t have much time to do a DIY Valentine quote card, then you can download some free chocolate images, sweet photos, and other valentines arts that you can use as an image when you send something sweet to your remarkable to someone on a text message.
You don’t need to spend on expensive gifts. A simple effort will make someone’s heart flutter. We hope you enjoyed this article! If you want to find more awesome free valentine’s images, you may visit our site. Don’t forget to share this post if you find it interesting!